The main task of any EN149 CE ffp type of mask is to prevent people’s bodies from germs and dust not to be affected by the complicated disease. Recently, the coronavirus crisis has made people vulnerable to death. Through the air medium, Coronavirus affects the people, and protection is certainly needed in this case. So, EN149 ffp2 face Mask is used to give protection to people from harmful viruses and bacteria. Various kinds of germs and bacteria affect people. We can see the multiple uses of masks for multiple purposes. To get a considerable amount of EN149 CE FFP2 face masks for any agency to be away from the bacteria and germs, we can contact the FFP2 mask manufacturer or FFP2 mask wholesale
The Main Feature Of The EN149:2001CE FFP2 Mask:
- Preventing germs and particles from entering the body
- Retaining clips included
- It is continuously adjustable.
Generally, the particles, germs, and dust enter the body through the nostrils and mouth.
The FFP2 mask is fully able to prevent this kind of particle with its highly developed filtration process. This mask retains clips that protect against dust, mist, influenza, airborne particle, and many different types of diseases. The filtering efficiency of this mask is 95%, and for this, it prevents particles from entering the body through the nostrils and mucous membranes of the mouth.
The FFP2 face mask is adjusted to the size of the user’s face and has molded nose bridge. The CE confirmed that this mask is comfortable and lightweight to wear.
This mask features include molded nose bridge, non-valve, certified to EN 149:2001 and A1:2009, contoured, high filter mask, comfortable and lightweight, adjustable. FFP2 facemasks are suitable for adults.
The Cautions About The en149 CE FFP2 Mask:
- Most of the time, the FFP2 facemask is single-use and worn by only one person.
- This is allowed to be worn for once.
- Always try keeping this mask out of the reach and sight of the children as this is very costly and used for medical purposes.
The Way Of Removing The EN149 FFP2 Face Mask:
- Before removing the mask, it is necessary to wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with water and soap.
- Try to rub your hands together with sanitizers or alcohol-based materials before removing this mask.
- When it is not a reusable mask, it will be disposed of in a waste bin.
- We should hold the mask by clips, ties, and straps when taking FFP2 facemasks off.
FFP (filtering facepiece) are of three kinds FFP1, FFP2, FFP3 according to EU PPE standard of EN149:2001+a1:2009, but the uses and demands of EN149 FFP2 face masks are very much. For the high filtration process quality, we tend to use the CE FFP2 mask. With personal protective equipment, the doctor or medical staffs use en149 CE FFP2 masks regularly.